A derivative residence card helps prove you have the right to live and work in the UK.

You're eligible if you're living in the UK and you're one of the following:

  • the primary carer's child
  • the primary carer of someone who has the right to live in the UK
  • the child of a former European Economic Area (EEA) worker and you're at school, college or university in the UK

Being a 'primary carer' means you're someone's main carer, or you share the responsibility with someone else, and you're their direct relative or legal guardian.

You can't apply if you're outside the UK - apply for an EEA family permit instead.

Our Derivative residence card experts can help you with your Derivative residence card application. You must also meet all the eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for Derivative residence card application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in Derivative residence card.

We can help you to understand the procedure and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your Derivative residence card application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.