UK residence card is for the migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and family member or 'extended' family member of an EEA national.

You don't need to apply for a residence card as a family member but it can:

  • show employers you're allowed to work in the UK
  • help you re-enter the country more quickly and easily if you travel abroad
  • help prove you qualify for certain benefits and services

You must apply for a residence card or have a valid EEA family permit if you're an extended family member.

You should instead apply for a derivative right of residence card if you're the carer of an EEA citizen, the carer’s child, or the child of a former EEA worker and currently in education.

Our UK residence card experts can help you with your UK residence card application. You must also meet all the eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for UK residence card application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in UK residence card applications.

We can help you to understand the procedure and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your UK residence card application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.