'Family of a settled person' visa is for the migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland (non European) who already in the UK and want to stay ('remain') with a family member or partner (for example, spouse) who's living in the UK permanently. Your family member or partner can be a British citizen, have settled in the UK or a partner who has asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK.

Our Family visa experts can help you with your Family visa application. You must meet all the eligibility requirements such as knowledge of English language etc. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for Family visa application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your Family visa application.

We can help you to understand and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your Family visa application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.