Once you have been legally resident in the United Kingdom for 10 continuous years, an application can be made for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Indefinite Leave to Remain also known as 'settlement' or 'permanent residence'. Settlement means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions. You must have permission to stay ('leave to remain'). This can be in any immigration category, or a combination of different immigration categories. You must also have been in the UK legally for 10 years (known as your 'continuous residence'). Continuous residence is time you've spent in the UK without gaps. you can leave the UK during the continuous residence for up to 180 days at a time or 540 days in total.

You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements such as Life in the UK Test, knowledge of English language etc. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for Long Residence application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) on the basis of 10 years long residence.

We can help you to understand and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your Long Residence application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.