Once you have been resident in the United Kingdom for a qualifying period an application can be made for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), also known as 'settlement' or 'permanent residence'. Settlement means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions. You can apply to settle in the UK if you've got a residence card as a refugee or a person with humanitarian protection. You may be able to include your partner and any children on your settlement application if they're already in the UK as your dependants.

You can apply after 5 years in the UK as either a refugee or someone with humanitarian protection. Your application may be refused if you've got a criminal record or been in prison. You must meet all the other eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for settlement on the basis of refugee or humanitarian protection?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

We can help you to understand and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your settlement application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.