Tier 4 (General) student visa category is for the migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland (non European) who wish to study in the UK. You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you're 16 or over and you have been offered a place on a course and have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course. You must have an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor.

You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements such as knowledge of English language etc. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for Tier 4 (General) student visa application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in obtaining Tier 4 (General) student visas for individuals who want to study in the UK.

We can help you to understand and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your Tier 4 (General) student visa application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.