You must apply for a Marriage visitor visa if:

  • you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK
  • you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK
  • you're not planning to stay or settle in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership

Our Marriage visitor visa experts can help you with your Marriage visitor visa application. You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for Marriage visitor visa application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your Marriage visitor visa application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in obtaining Marriage visitor visas.

We can help you to understand the procedure and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your Marriage visitor visa application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.