You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • for leisure, eg on holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for another reason, eg to receive private medical treatment

The Standard Visitor visa has replaced the:

  • Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
  • Entertainer Visitor visa
  • Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
  • General Visitor visa
  • Family Visitor visa
  • Child Visitor visa
  • Sports Visitor visa
  • Prospective Entrepreneur visa
  • Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa

You must always show that you'll leave the UK at the end of your visit and you're able to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip.

Our visitor visa experts can help you with your visitor visa application. You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for Standard visitor visa application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in obtaining visitor visas.

We can help you to understand the procedure and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your visitor visa application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.