Tier 2 (General) visa category is for the migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland (non European) who has been offered a skilled job in the UK. You need to be sponsored (ie have a certificate of sponsorship from a licensed sponsor) before you can apply to come to the UK to work. The work you do in the UK must relate to the work of your sponsor organisation.

Our Tier 2 (General) visa experts can help you with your Tier 2 (General) visa application if you want to work in the UK and you've been offered a skilled job in the UK. You must also meet all the other eligibility requirements such as you must have a certificate of sponsorship reference number, an appropriate salary, the required level of English etc. Please contact us for initial assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options.

Why Western Solicitors for Tier 2 (General) visa application?

UK immigration laws can be quite complex in nature, but it is our responsibility to ensure you get the most professional and valid legal advice to support your application. We at Western Solicitors are specialise in obtaining Tier 2 (General) visas for individuals who wish to work in the UK.

We can help you to understand and collate the relevant paperwork required to support your Tier 2 (General) visa application and will review your case in detail so that we can pre-empt any potential problems before they happen.

We provide a fixed-fee service with no hidden costs.The agreed fixed-fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We offer professional UK immigration services with very reasonable fees and flexible payment terms.

Do you need legal advice? (Clear-cut advice on your legal issues)

For further information on how we can help you to resolve your legal issues, speak to a member of our team today on 02078681747. Alternatively, use the enquiry form to request a consultation with one of our solicitors.